Friday, November 16, 2007

1st Wedding Anniversary Holiday!

I am super lazy to write about our Hayman Island holiday...but I can assure you...it was blardee fantastic... So in replacement of my broken English and bad grammer... I think its best that the pics describe the place...ha ha ha


BEWARE...PHOTOS OVERLOAD!!!




-hubs chilling??? SHOCK!!!-
-sunset on Hayman-
-so burnt-

-on our balcony enjoying beer and ciggies!-



-hubs and his food-note the facial expression!!!-

-fisherman-

-another shot of sunset-

-chillin by the pool-

-view from our room-



-hubs and my poison-


-the white whitehaven beach-



-private picnic on whitehaven-

-me me me on our blue helicopter-

-champers on whitehaven-

-welcome to Hayman Island Resort-

-snaps fo part of the HUGE Great Barrier Reef-
-sunset-

-bye bye Hayman-onboard the Sun Experience back to Hamilton Island-

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

wow...looks fantastic!!! I wanna be a beach bunny tooooooo......

Cindy said...

Hayman island looks amazing! Will definitely add it to my list of places to visit.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

yes yes YES!!! you should all go to Hayman... very very romantic.. discreet ith secluded beaches for he he he..you know lah!!!!