Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Late Night Ramblings

Ok… so its not normal that I write this late at night…but I am waiting for my hair to dry (refuse to use the hair dryer!!! It is already really dry in Melbourne!!!) and I am drunk…urm…yes I am high…tipsy…I think I am tipsy…but if I am drunk I cannot write and I should be paying homage to the porcelain goddess…

So what have I been doing since my last entry…lets see…hubs did not want to go cycling cause he is too into his Counter Strike game, so I went walking around the estate…just to feel healthy despite all the alcohol and ciggies that I have been consuming… then I got home and open a bottle of sparkling pinot noir while cooking (which is not a good idea)… I finished the whole bottle while hubs only manage to have a glass…hence the drunkenness!!! Hhmmmm gin and tonic would be good right about now!!!

Soooooooo…while I was finishing cooking, eating and cleaning while drinking… was watching GIRLS OF THE PLAYBOY MANSION. I absolutely love this reality show… too bad they don’t show it in Malaysia on E! sad… but it is hilarious…the girls…. Aha ha ha ha…

After watching the 2 hours marathon of the show, I manage to finish the bottle…had a shower…tis funny when I am high I love to clean… they say when you are drunk you tend to show your real self… and my REAL self is to clean… I am beginning to wonder if my previous life I was a house keeper of some sort!!! Hahahahaha….I am so talking nonsense right now!!!


OK PAUSE…I need to re-hydrate…drink water-lah!!!!

OK back….

Hair is drying...feeling sleepy now…contemplating if I should write bout our fantastic week at the Hayman Island… I know….I still owe pictures!! Its about done… can check some out on my Friendster and Facebook….nah…I will write about it when I feel like it…but it was effing-tastic!!!!!

OK sleepy dee….snort snore…hmmmm gin and tonic…. Hmmmmmmmm

Yay…going shopping with my cousin sis tomorrow in the city!!!

OK going to sleep …NIGHTS!!!!!

No comments: