Friday, November 16, 2007

Drama at Pinto

Talk about dramas!!! I was just sitting checking mails on my laptop in the kitchen island… and all of a sudden this man jumped into my garden… scared the shit out of me!!!!

Apparently, he was a policeman in plain clothes…so he flashed his badge and id to me and asks me if I have seen a particular man walking around… and he asked me to keep my doors lock!!

And then he jumped over to my neighbour’s house… what did I do?? Nothing! I was SHOCKED!!!

I quickly called for hubs and he came downstairs told him all about it and he realise that there were policemen running about our neighbourhood… I think it was some robbery or something cause soon after that there were police helicopters around our estate…

I am all jittery now… dunno if they caught the man or not but I am like checking every room in the house, every closet…every nook and cranny… AND I have the police on my speed dial!!

I hope I can sleep tonight…hubs not helping at all cause he keeps scaring me about the intruder… what a sweet loving hubs I have!! *rolling eyes*

P/S: Victorian policemen are gorgeous…with nice bod, sooo stylo!! HHmmmm I like!!!

2 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

its a Chippendale stripper hired by foosie

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

aiyah I should have tip him...no wonder he left...