Monday, November 26, 2007

Me In The Office

I know I have like heaps of work to do in the office…but I am once again catching myself procrastinating!!!

What do I do?

1. Check my emails every 5 mins… take an awful long time reading and replying mails that contains the latest gossip (meaning non-work related).

2. I am permanently on facebook

3. Blogging

4. Read newspaper (only the variety section and trying to look very into it!!)

5. Day dream

6. Strategise on how to lose weight

7. Think about what I wanna eat for dinner

8. Go to the water cooler every 15 mins

9. Go to the toilet every 30 mins


Damn I seriously need help to focus!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

haha! me too.

1) blog
2) read others' blogs
3) read entertainment news on the net... favourite is "People Magazine"
4) look at clothes on ebay
5) sigh about how much work i have
6) smoke break

etc

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

hey cindy girl!!! hope you are feeling better after being sick for a while...

i guess all of us girls are the same in da office...muaks!