Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Am No Longer Me

It is kinda weird in a person's life how we grow up and suddenly priorities changes.

All this is happening to me.

I started out as a clueless teenager, getting myself involve in mischiefs with my girlfriends to graduating
with two degrees, to getting married to my uni sweetheart to partying like there is no tomorrow and now, all settled down and ready to start a family naturally but failed.

That failed part is something which change me mentally, physically and socially.

Now I am no longer the party girl I used to be, nor the "always out on weekend" person. I no longer drink people under the table.( not proud of that *winks*) I fall asleep at 11 everynight and wake up at 6 am.

Now, I am all about medication, injections, medical terms, reading signs about my body, and all about babies.

My best friend now is my Dr and his team. I have him on speed dial.

I guess this is life, people grow up and move on... it's just which directions you take. For me, I have taken a path which is full of road blocks but I am sure at the end all would be well.

By then, my priorities would have change again and I would have grown up all over again.

2 comments:

Kimberly Low said...

i've been reading about your predicament, every post of it but afraid to leave a comment as i honestly don't know what to say that can be comforting without being patronising. i can't imagine the difficulty of your journey and you have my utmost respect. i'm just going to wish you well from the bottom of my heart.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

Kim, thank you for you kind wishes. We truly appreciate it :)
By being able to share our "journey" is already comforting and to know there are people out there who really cares, that is extra bonus :)