Monday, June 06, 2011

The Art Of Making Babies: IUI Cycle 3.2

Updates!

Did my IUI procedure after finishing 7 days of Gonal F injections. Dr. D found only one follicle (AGAIN) on the right ovary (AGAIN) , he is begining to suspect that my left ovary is not responding at all to all the stimulants.

He also found that I have a 5mm polyps growing in my womb (AGAIN!). No cause for concern he said to me... but I know he is worried...and now I am worried also. But then again, if I really did conceive and implantation of the embryo takes place.... don't tell me out of so many places in the womb to implant it implats itself to the polyps??? Highly not possible....but still a chance!

This round of the dreaded two week wait, I have taken 3 days of work to rest and have decided under doctors advise not to leave the state, not to do anything at all (including yoga). Not to lift heavy things, not to walk too much...oooppsss too late....I did lotsa walking over the weekend :) shopping.

Today I am back at work, but taking things easy...am kinda tired today maybe cause I slept pretty late last night and have a mild eye irritant. Maybe I will take a day off tomorrow if I am too tired. But it's so boring staying home....

argh I wish my TWW will be over soon... and no more TWW for me EVER!!!!

No comments: