Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Art Of Making Babies : IUI Cycle 3.5

I have been crying a lot these pass few months. Sometime emotional, some are sad, some are dissapointment, some are  self pitiness but tears of joy are still missing. I hope soon I can shed a tear of two of joy.

I started spotting 2 days ago, just a wee bit here and there, took a dip in a cup test yesterday and found it was still a negative. Cried buckets again after the spotting and the negative result. Like I have said over and over again, emotionally very hard to go through hope and being crushed by dissapointment over and over again. I know once again I would have to pick up my heart and move on.

I just took my Beta hCG test and will be returning to the hospital soon to take my results and discuss with Dr. D on our next step - IVF.

It was kinda weird waking up this morning, with no hope and had to draw blood for something I already know just for medical purpose. I did not cry this morning, I am not sure if I will break down later or tonight. I just hope I am strong enough to not let this affect me so much this cycle.

At the moment I am kinda numb.BLANK. Just wanna crawl under the sheets and dissappear.

No comments: