Thursday, June 09, 2011

The Art of Making Babies : Cycle 3.3

I am telling you this waiting for two weeks is really driving me NUTS! COCONUTS!

It is 8 days past my IUI procedure and I have 5 days more to wait before my blood test to see if I get a BFP!

I have been doing weird things, for example, observing every single feeling, tingle, pain in my body in hopes that I will get a sign that I might be preggers. Of coz, if I were to take a preganancy test, it would not show until after 14 days hence, the infamous Two Weeks Wait.

Let me share my "crazy" signs and symptoms of pregnancy. ( Might be too much info for some...but I think I need to let go some of my obsession!

1. Feeling bloated - I have always been fat bloated, so not a sign for me

2. Tender boobies - well I have been touching myself on the boobies lately, feels kinda full and tender with a bit of pain. There are blue veins popping up and a lot of ppl says its a sign...but then I am really fair..and hell itchy inside!!! like wtf... I was like sratching myself the whole time and the itch is under the skin!!! but that sort of went away and boobies feels pain now.

3. Lower back pain - a bit...but then always have back problems...so does no count

4. High temp - feeling hot all the time llike I am having a fever. But I felt like that last month. Maybe these two months has been really hot.

5. Morning sickness? - missing!

6. Tired - oh yes... I pass out every nite. Maybe getting old?

7. Nausea - only when I stare too long on my PC...I think mostly work related.

Yups... am driving myself up the wall like this... hurry up already!!! I wanna test for a BFP!!!

I am seriously going gaga already!

*fingers and toes crossed*

No comments: