Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Art Of Making Babies : IUI Cycle 2

So the AF is here for a visit, and that means I have to make a visit to Dr. D. 

After much discussion with Dr. D, the hubs and I decided that we will try another round again provided that I have to be stress free and happy. So he prescribed me a 7 day shot of Gonal - F  for ovaries stimulation. So back to the needles and emotional roller coaster ride. This time I am ready for ya!! Bring it on!!!

So I gave mom a call and told her about our decision to try again... and she was supportive and all but told me not to blog or tell anyone!! I was like why not? Aiseh, I know she is like pantang and conservative and all, but I think sharing my problems and letting people who wants to know, know about it, to me it's not a big deal. Mom says it would further stress me out. Nah.... by keeping it all vent up inside me and not being able to share WILL even stress me up. To me it's an outlet. If people ask me questions then if I feel like it I will share more, if not I will just share less...it's really all up to me no?

Fertility problems should not be a taboo. But for most Asians family it is... it's like if a person has fertility issues then the family loses face! WTF rite! But a person deserves the rights to keep it hush hush if they choose to. No biggie... it depends on the person.

Oh well, I will definitely continue sharing my journey and one day share this journey with my many many children! OK lets start with one first.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the best to you and bet you should be taking things slower and let go to let in.

Take things one step at a time. Spend time with people who makes you happy, comfy and hug-able. With lotsa love and comfort you will be able to be more relax and conceive.

Stop and smell the roses, probably you can buy some flowers to put in your house to cheer you up daily.

PS: Thanks for breaking the Taboo and sharing. At this time of age we just do not know what we get into but now with people being open and sharing it helps a lot.