Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Art Of Making Babies : Aunt Flow In Town?

After 5 days of Duphaston, I would expect Aunt Flow (AF) to finally visit and get on with our injections and "horror"-mons medication, but nothing happen until today.... I feel a slight backache and a wee bit of cramping... part of me knows that AF is finally here but another part of me is thinking, could it be implantation bleeding and cramping? Things like this really drives me up the wall!! ARGH!  The good thing is that if AF is really here hooray we start treatment immediately, if it is not AF double hooray I might be preggers. So both also will end in something to look forward to. Yes I am trying to console myself and trying to make sense of things in this absolutely "siau" time of my life. So hurry up already, I wanna move on people!! chop chop!!!!

In the middle of my confused body, I went for a trial class for yoga. Apparently, I instantly love it! I love the fact that there is only 5 of us in the class, I love the fact that it is done at dusk in garden with incense and candles. I love the fact that my instructor is so supportive. I love the fact that it is not in a gym or a yoga center. I love the fact that it is so near our house. So I signed up for classes twice a week :) 

Apparently according to some "trying to conceive"  site, yoga is a good way to increase the chances of conceiving just because it is not aggressive as some other intense cardio workout which sometimes might just throw of the hormones and also it is a stress buster.

Ooommmmmm

No comments: