Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Art Of Making Babies : The Case Of The Missing Egg(s)

Aiseh! 

So I am not 5 weeks pregnant or even near to it!

My egg/eggs went on a holiday! It was confirmed by the doctor that I did not ovulate last month hence the missed period. I am cleared of any thyroid problems and the internal scan shows that my lady bits are all doing well... just a slight problem where there is no ovaries activities!

Where the hell did they go?? Maldives for some sun baking? Paris for some shopping? ( better bring me back a Chanal bag!)  Most likely according to the doctor, I am too stressed up. And as usual, I am told to chill and take things lightly and easy...and not to think about babies! Easy for you to say Dr. D! How am I suppose to not think about babies when I am wanting it so bad!!!

So I was given some Duphaston to bring back my period and hopefully to start injectables and IUI by next week. 

I must admit I was kinda disappointed when the blood test came back negative. So I treated myself to some nice clutches and hold back my tears and look forward positively ahead.

No comments: