Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tagged: 6 Things About Me

6 things about me? I think I have more than 6 things about me...Thanks Adelin for tagging me but basically me useless in this...so here goes ( how hard can it be? I must be an idiot!)
#1 I AM ANAL - people need to know this as it is very crucial for them when living with me...
#2 I think that I inherited FAT genes from my mother side of the family....no not think...confirmed!!!
#3 I am an ONLY CHILD...that does not make me a phycho spoilt bitch-thank you very much!
#4 I have 10 good friends that I can share the world with...pathetic ain't it but hey...i have opening spaces for true friends...please apply by replying to lynn@fooshx.net
#5 I hate wearing G-Strings...its like flossing my ass...thanks to boyshorts and french knickers, they are a great sub for Gs
#6 I am going to be 28 this year but i still act and think like i am 18- IN DENIAL!!

No comments: