Monday, April 02, 2007

2nd Highlight of the Week: Ms. Tourism Penang 2007

2nd highlight?? Well of cause the grand finals for Ms. Tourism Penang 2007!!!... Beauty Pageant is a dirty dirty game… what goes on backstage is so outrageous!! But hey who cares about their dirty politics, and beauty queens… I had fun being one of the judges and most importantly it was for charity!!! Hehehe…yup first time as a beauty pageant judge…but got to say... one word “Monet” Beautiful from far, …from near!!! Hehehehe… you get the gist!! And below all the paint is just another ordinary girl like you and me!!!

-receiving momento for being a judge-
-me & hubs-


-me & timmy (my hubs' date for the nite hehehe)-


- the king, the queen, the princess and her prince-


-the winners: Ms. Tourism Penang 2007-

1 comment:

misz ade said...

ms tourism..hmm sounds like a lot of fun=)