Friday, April 27, 2007

Reminiscence of My Old Nite Life

It has been almost 4 years since I have been clubbing in Melbourne…seriously…mine was the days of Salt, Siren and QBH…not to mention some underground clubs…last time it was about getting half drunk at home or in the car before heading into the clubs and dance the night away…last time, I was on the “LIST”…last time…I knew a lot of people… NOW…it has all changed… I am no longer on the “LIST” and the clubbing scenes have changed…a lot…well…in my eyes that is.

Ahhh... I am getting old…past my clubbing expiry date… but it was still fun when hus and myself went to Long Room with some new friends few nights ago…the girls are young and sexy, the boys are hot…and young…felt out of place…but it was still good… now they drink whisky with green tea??!!! Weird…I prefer mine on the rocks… (another sign of old age) *sigh* wish I was 21 again…missed those years!!! *sigh* Mind you, not that I don’t love my life now… I absolutely LOVE my life…time to move on to better things in life… Thanks Erns and Weels for a nite of reminiscence.

-hubs and weels-


-@ long room-


-weels & me sue & erns-

No comments: