Monday, April 30, 2007

Food Glorious Food

Gosh dammit!!! Almost 4 weeks in Melbourne and I have officially put on 3 kilos…damn the great food of Melbourne! From Mexican to Japanese…from street food to fine dining at Lake house…yum…. Thanks to two great connoisseur of food…I have to admit it was great company to have the equally anal couple with us for 10 days!!!


-@ The Martini Bar, Westin-
-my Stephen K Amos: More of Me cocktail at the Martini Bar after the Comedy Festival-

-hubs @ Lake House's Garden-
-@ Lake House-
-Fiza, Nizam & me enjoying pre-lunch drinks on the terrace @ Lake House-

-my very fine duck wrapped with crepes serves with seasoned veggies with duck consommé @ Lake House-


-Yummy Japanese spaghetti with seaweed, ebiko and butter;simple but f**king sedap!!!-

-raw salmon with a twist @ MIZU-

No comments: