Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Making of the Wedding Album: Part 2

Merry “Belated” Christmas and Happy “Belated” New Year! Let see… still suffering from PHD known to me as post honeymoon disorder. Dunno why? But still am…so weird…but I have a feeling I am slowly recovering. Good news for hubby then…

Christmas went by really fast, don’t remember where I was and what I was doing…same goes for the New Year. I guess we have been traveling a lot these few months, catching up on work… but hey…I still manage to squeeze in some time with my big big project…the selection of our wedding photos…did not manage to cut down to 250 photos for dear Patrick…instead I selected like 1500 pieces for him to go select by himself… can’t be bothered…I mean leave it to the professionals I say!

So that aside…new project! I have upgraded my skills to master the skill of Photo Story for Windows… not bad hubby said my skill…took me a while to finish all our wedding events… thinking of starting my own little side business in doing slides for wedding couples…

No comments: