Friday, January 19, 2007

The View: Part 1

Yay!!! Finally we got the keys to our home…our new home…or what Jack calls “Our Investment”. Well one thing for sure…the condo did live up to the name…our unit sure have a view…a fantastic view of Penang Bridge and all…(all= the sea around Penang bridge, the expressway, Pulau Jerejak, Butterworth)

Now it is time to do the ID of the condo…knowing I am ANAL…I sort of pity the designer… our first meeting with him…I see him breaking out in cold sweat when Jack told him that he should not have given me his personal mobile phone cause I will haunt him day and night! NOT TRUE!!! I guess I will only kacau him during office hours, Saturday and maybe Sunday…but not public holidays…not that bad la rite…

1 comment:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

you know June and myself right, we are both docile animals. BUT when it came to the renovations .. Fuuhh .. our contractors got cold feet at the sight of June's black car. They said that they'd run away whenever her car passed by.. hahaha. We checked on them EVERY freaking day during lunch and after work. They really got scared.