Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Ex-Bridezilla: PHD (Post Honeymoon Disorder)

It has been a few weeks since we came back from Maldives and I have been officially diagnosed with PHD…Post Honeymoon Disorder. Back to work has not been easy… after the wedding I was obsessed with the wedding photos and the video…now I am obsess in beach holidays. I try to work…really… honest…I swear!! but I always end up surfing the net for luxurious resorts, villas, in exotic places… pressing the calculator to see how much it will cost us…doing all that with a very serious face…

This morning I was again talking to Jack bout places to go… he shut me up, telling me that we are not spending on any expensive holidays for the next 10 years!!! NEXT 10 YEARS!!! No way…must he be joking… I know he is…he F**king better be!! Aarrgghhh…I can feel the withdrawal feeling again…

I dunno what it is but I just want to lay on the beach and do nothing…`cept to get a nice golden reddish brown tan…(lobster is what most people would call it). I mean why am I feeling so miserable? Its not like I am not going places…my weekends is filled until end of January next year! Ah well… I better find something to do to get my mind off the beach holidays…hhmmm Phuket? Bali? Samui? Aahhhh nice…I NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!

No comments: