Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Apprentice Wedding Planner

Does anyone out there think that I will become a wedding planner? Well…Jack told me I am “hangat-hangat tahi ayam” with everything I do… well… sometimes he is right…but this time he is wrong…(fingers cross ;D )

Had a meeting with my ex-wedding planners…and woo hoo they want me to be their apprentice!!! Finally!!! I can still be anal over weddings but not mine…other brides… ha ha ha ha… First assignment, they want me to help them out at a bridal fair in KL this coming March… I hope I can do it… I am a bit impatient with people…so imagine if I get pissed off with a potential client or clients…then I guess there whould go my future as a planner… but but but…I am determined to give it a try…after all…who flips bridal magazine after 4 month being married and still get excited over strangers weddings???

Wish me LUCK!!!

No comments: