Monday, November 20, 2006

The Maldives: Where The Ex-Bridezilla Finally Chill

KANI, MALDIVES



Gosh…THE MALDIVES…HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! Breathtaking!!! 1st actual relaxing holiday after we got married or more like after we returned back to Malaysia…most people would call it HoNEYMOOn… we call it getting away from everyone, everything that we know… mobile phone switch off, no newspapers, no CNBC, no bankers, no stockbrokers, NOTHING but us, booze and the crystal clear waters and sunny skies…ahhhhh…can almost taste the sea rite now….

Finally after all this time, I manage to feel absolutely relax…no knots on my shoulders, no migraines, no stress… it is as though everything just got stop at the Maldives immigration … only me, my bikinis not forgetting my hubby manage to get thru…the rest…well hehehehe…they took the next flight back to Malaysia…

For 7 days 7 nights… we manage to relax and re-discover ourselves again… we manage to find what made us love each other so much… and I realize I have forgotten how much fun we used to have, how NOT anal I was before…life was perfect…blissful…

No comments: