Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Making of the Wedding Album: Part One

I would have thought that after picking photos from our pre-wedding shots it would be easy peasy…but noooooooooooo… my photographer (believe me he is fantastic and I love him and his crew dearly ) pos laju-ed our dvds to me… to my surprise it was only 3 DVDs…not too bad I tot… but NOOOOOoooooooo…when I open the files for 1 of the DVD there was about 1000 photos in it ( no wonder he store in DVD – excuse me…I am not tech savvy), and so were the other 2. So basically there are about 3000 photos to pick and dear Patrick told me to only pick 250 photos to put in the wedding album that he was going to make for us. TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY OUT OF THREE THOUSAND!!!! I bloody hell dunno how to do that… I love all the photos!!! ALL..AARrgggg the agony of it!



Me and hubby- KL reception*


Chinese hiphop wannabe*


The Bridal Crew @ Penang Reception*



Good pictures ehh..actually there is more. Now do you see my problem?

Actually, we had another photographer for our Penang events specially to follow my dear father around…you see…my dad like taking photos by urmm…lining up in one line…u know like the kind you see in group pics... so well… that is why. With that photographer, I will not disclose his name as I truly wanted to punch the daylight out of him if he ever asks me as how he would put it “lai lai lai sin neow stand to your right…ok…look at me…” My claws were out…

Anyways…yadda…yadda…should have punch him!! In total I think I have about close to 4000 raw photos plus minus. So now…our strategy to select the photos is to decide what sort of album we want… after not much thought we decided we want it to be fun and candid…

Selecting photos are never easy…but I manage to shortlist to about well 1500 photos…good enough rite? Hahahaha who am I kidding… Patrick will kill kill kill me if I were to select so many for him…

Well…so now I would have to cut down on the selection again until I reach 250…fingers cross…

* photos by http://www.exes-studio.com/

No comments: