Monday, March 19, 2012

Proud of My Bump

I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!

love love LOVE!!

Generally people are nicer to pregnant woman. They hold the lift door for you, they smile more at you, the pull up chairs for you, they open doors for you, they let you jump que to use the toilet, pay for things etc...

Just because you are pregnant, people go all the way out to make you feel comfortable. Even our own JPN ( Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara).

Few weeks ago, I followed the hubs to make his new MyKad and I notice that they have a special number for special people like for the elderly, disabled and me; pregnant women! This special number holds a special power. You don't have to wait like all the other normal people!!!

So, fastforward last week, I decided to go make my new MyKad just saja wanna change to my new address and also just want to shiok sendiri to go press for the "special number". When I was there, I proundly press the E button that only dispense special numbers and I beamed to myself ( funny how small things like that excites me!)

Almost immediately, less than 10 seconds my number was called.... so I slowly walk up to the counter and was greeted by a young man who then we have a very interesting conversation. I dunno who was more embarrased...him or me. It was all in Malay but it went something like that:

Man: Excuse me miss, I think you got the wrong number. This number que is for the elderly, disabled and pregnant women.

Me: Huh? But I am pregnant. 

Man: Are you sure? You don't look pregnant.

*proceed to show him my bump by pulling my blouse tightly on my belly* - I was wearing kinda fitted top - be pround of you bump show it! thats my motto

Me: I am 6 months pregnant. Can't you see??!!!

Man: Oh sorry, please have a sit. You just look a bit fat.

*sheeshhhhhhhhhhh kebabsss*

Me: That is good for me then, I look a bit fat only.

Man : sorry miss, a lot pf people pretend to be pregnant to jump que.

A lot of people actually pretend to be pregnant to jump que??!! what kinda sick people are those? sigh... But then the man was very embarrased and apologetic..hehehe I was shocked, slightly happy coz I dont look like a whale. At least not yet.

So there.... just to share with you guys.... also please go change your MyKad before they make it absolute compulsory and then you will have to que for eternity. Tip: Go after lunch...


No comments: