Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The One Where Hubs Goes GaGA Over Lekor

This time tomorrow, we will be on our way to Pulau Tenggol off the state of Terengganu! Driving from west to east of the country would be the first for us and I gotta admit, I am kinda anxious about it cause I heard the highway is not that "well kept" comparing to the north-south highway.

I have also sourced out the best place in Kuala Terengganu for their famous nasi dagang and keropok lekor and kerepok keping... I know hubs would want a dose of each before heading to the island. Just wish us luck in finding the location of the stalls.

So our haversacks are packed and our diving gear packed, I guess I am ready to go... just need to get through today in the office...

Last night while packing away, hubs warned me about my tendency to over pack... he went through my things and told me that I do not need so many bikinis and so many outfits and sarongs and shorts... hubs said I cannot bring a lot cause we are roughing it! *sigh* dunno can survive or not...I was informed that there is no hot water and no air-con. *sigh* and I might be eaten alive by sand flies and mossies! *sigh* so can you imagine the other day I went to Guardian and bought 1 huge bottle of mossie repellent and citronella patches.

So I repacked and packed and I have to forgo a few items including my make-up and my complete regime of skincare. BUT!!! I am gonna sneak in my hairdryer, eyelash curler, mascara and my bronzer. Can die loh if I don't hair my hairdryer... my hair will be like "siau lang".

Anyhoosss... I can't wait to dive and bake under the sun!

Adios!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that is real nice.

Do stay away from Sand flies as they really nasty and does make you itch till you cannot stop. I encountered lots of them when I was in Pantai Legok, Johor while beach combing.

PS: They do leave scare so please be careful.