Friday, November 20, 2009

The Realisation

I just realised... I AM HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!! ( I was in denial all this time thinking I was a simple woman!)

Yes I just sat down this morning and I was thinking....damn...I spend a lot on maintaining my appearance ( and still look like SHIT!) by making sure I have my hair coloured (every 2-3 months), hair cut ( every month) maintaning my  nails ( every 2-3 weeks), facials ( every 2 weeks), body massages ( every other month or so) eye and neck treatments, IPL treatments ( every other month). BUT the one thing I don't do is EXERCISE!!!! (that answers the question on why I still look like shit).


I aso spend damn a lot on shoes, bags ( no question about that), bajus ( which I still have new ones hanging from last year!!!)  I aso take health supplements which cost me lotsa moolah (in my defense, they helped me a lot, so I do not need to cut back on that!!!)

Don't get me started on my skincare, body care and and make up!!! wah some more going out for drinks and dinners!! MY GOD...I seriously have to cut down to save more! BUT HOW?

Hubs usual reply to me " STOP BUYING!!!" followed by " Its your money, so do as you like, but don't ask me to support your habits!"

O_O

WTF rite... I am doing this for HIM!!! so I can always look HOT and he will always think and know his wife is HOT!

Question.

Does that  mean I have low self esteem and need to prove to others?

HELL NO!

I am a Libran.... I like pretty things and looking pretty...after all...

I AM A WOMAN!

1 comment:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

rephrase : I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!