Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The One With The Birthday Gifts

Just got back from Bangkok and I was kinda proud with myself when I did not buy anything "major" until I reach the airport!

After the passport clearence and the custom scanning I knew Chanel was in front...so I told myself ok I will just go in and have a look at the Chanel Coco Cocoon collection. I was very dissapointed with it.... hubs said it look like a bag made out of diaper and for almost RM4k for a nylon bag/pillow he rather shoot himself! (the lambskin was about RM8k ) I have to agree with him on that!

So as I thank the girls for showing my the collection my eyes aimed in on a really cute black classic 2.55 long clutch and the red classic flap in pleated calfskin from the fall/winter 09/10 collection . Mom loved the clutch and I loved the red bag...so wihtout thinking too much, I took out my credit card and ask the girls to wrap up the two cute bags and called my dad to thank him for the gifts to me and mom on his birthday! My dad did not say anything and just ask me nice or not... of coz I said nice la!!! ( such a fashionista) Hubs on the otherhand  was  NOT impressed AT ALL!!!
 

No comments: