Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The One Where Hubby Is On A Diet

So...I am detoxing again! I seriously need to look good this weekend coz we are attending a wedding... and you know la... girls/ladies in Malaysia all damn skinny...hair damn nice...skin damn smooth! What do I have? Boobs..I love my boobs.... that's about it!

Ok so... 3rd day int my detox-ing mode and out of no where hubby decided that he too have put on weight (which he has and finally has come out from denial )and has requested me to cook smaller portions for his dinner or make something light and easily digested ( I think with age, digestion is a serious problem...) So ok loh, last nite I steam 1 corn on cob and a bowl of mushroom soup with vegemite on crackers - trust me sounds horrid but its a few of his fav food!

Then this afternoon after lunch ( he had economy rice) he felt guilty, so he told me to buy milk and cereal ( the healthy kind) and he is gonna have that for lunch! Said to me SURE lose weight one! OK LOH! 

I see how long he can last.... Anyone wanna put a bet one that?

1 comment:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

Just push Jack into the pool and make him do 20 laps la. At the rate he is going, he'll only have a muscular right hand and buffed up fingers (from typing of course)