Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Super 7s Oz Lotto


No we were not MILLIONAIRES!!

So after so many years living in Australia, yesterday was the first time we ever bought Tattslotto tickets. I mean, it was just basically because yesterday's jackpot was AUD106 MILLION!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE TICKET FOR IT!!!

So hubs decided ok we buy 50 sets of numbers so each of us forked out AUD25.

At 8.45pm, the draw was life on TV...so me armed with a pen and paper was super hyped up, and super positive that we will win something!! I was already day dreamin about the Birkin and Kelly bags!! and also my trip around the world luxury style. Before you know it... I am still dreamin about the Birkins and Kellys and my trip round the world??!! Yea keep on dreamin...

So it was a cheap thrill for us... ha ha ha ha... I think there are big winners in Queensland or NSW..not too sure...but it ain't me!

Oh well we will try again when there is a HUGE jackpot!

No comments: