Monday, July 13, 2009

Out Cold

I have been so sick fo the last 1 week. yes! The flu got to me!!! I was so careful...making sure I had my daily dosage of vitamins, dressed warmly....but it still got me!

By the 4th day, I was still burning, I swear I cough a piece of my lungs out and my body was in tremendous pain!!

SWINE FLU!!!???

Nah...thank God it was not! The good doctor gave me a dose of anti-biotics and send me home for more rest.

I did not leave the house for 8 days and still counting and I am DYING to get out! So hubby took me on a car ride last nite to St Kilda beach...should have just staye at home cause I think I caught the chill AGAIN!!!!

When I get well, I am going to to pour myself a large glass of wine and I am going SHOPPING!!!!

HELL Ya!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no wonder you haven't been updating...get well soon :)