Monday, July 27, 2009

Just Another Weekend

I have finally recovered!! 3 very sick week... I am still coughing but at least my nose has decided to stay one my face and not run away!

The weekend was very yummy! YES! On Saturday we drove all the way to Yarra Valley to Yering Station's Wine Bar Restaurant for lunch and it was absolutely to die for!!! And on Sunday we had a fab dinner at Giuseppe Arnaldo & Sons, it was so yummy that I almost cried when the whole dinner was done! Yes I am very "tham chiak"!

On another note...

Hubs and I was lazing around last weekend and we were just talking nonsense and joking around and SUDDENLY he got all serious!

Hubs( in a very serious soft and sexy voice): You know after so many years that we are together and I just want to tell you that.........

...(his voice trails off and my heart was beating so fast knowin he is gonna say something sweet to me or suprise me with something- then he continued)

Hubs( sill in a very serious heart melting voice): ...that you look STUPID!!!!!!

*GASP*

I WAS LIKE EXPECTING I STILL LOOK PRETTY OR I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE BUT "I LOOK STUPID!!"

and he started laughing so hard that he fell off the bed. (well I kicked him off the bed!)

He quickly said he was joking! ofcoz...what else ....

But these are the moments which I absolutely adore my hubby for.... he always makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet and that is what makes marrige life so funs with each other. When you expected something at the end it comes up something new. A new Chapter Indeed for your entry.

Happiness Always.

Irene said...

Muahahahaha.

He's funny.