Friday, April 20, 2012

31 Weeks Update

This week's checkup was great...my lil girl has got hair!!! measuring at 1.2cm approx!! Actually don't really care if she has got hair or not inside me but then my MIL was pestering us about it for months, so we ask Dr D to scan for hair. That will keep her happy for a while.

Lil bub is now 1.8kgs and so far I have put on 5kgs in total. Let's pray it will not climb pass 10kgs. But am begining to see that maybe having gestational diabetes is a blessing afterall. I have been watching what I put into my mouth and have been swimming almost everyday.

Up until Wednesday, my feet to starting to swell up and getting pretty numb by the end of the day. So by the end of the day, I don't walk like a human but more like a duck. But am not complaning much as I know I only probably have about 8-10 weeks to meet my lil girl!!

Talking to her everyday to tell her to turn into a good birthing position and to engage well and to help me and Dr D for a smooth and fast delivery! Don't want all the hassle and drama before meeting our lil girl.

No comments: