Monday, August 22, 2011

Post IVF #1

Time flies..it has been one week since we found out that we were not pregnant. And it has been a tough week. Thank goodness I have a great support system...family, friends and strangers. I can't thank them enough!

I admit, I still break down when I am alone. Hubs talks sense into  me everyday when he sees me about to succumb to tears. I guess this kinda grief takes time to heal. So I am not gonna lie to myself and say I am 100% ok... I am not, but I will be. I still feel the pinch when friends and family announce their preganancy or post up baby pictures. Yes I am sore.

I kept myself busy this one week by working and by planning a mini getaway to Hua Hin. So by the end of this week for the Raya break, hubs and I will be back in Bangkok and then make our way to Hua Hin for a few days. I do not know if it will make me feel better but I for sure knows that I need to get away from everyone for a while.


No comments: