Monday, May 09, 2011

The Art Of Making Babies : IUI Cycle 2 Pt 4

I told a friend that I will only celebrate Mother's Day when I become a mom. Sounds so conceited rite... it shows my desperation of becoming a mummy... Of coz I do celebrate Mom's day... Last weekend we celebrated it in KL with my mom-in-law and yesterday we celebrate if with my mummy dearest.

In conjunction with Mother's Day, I did my IUI procedure. This time it was much much bearable that the first time. This time around, I knew what Dr. D was doing and I was more relaxed and not so anxious. So the nurse put me on the procedure table bed and was ask the open wide. Dr. D inserted a tool to keep open my uterus and he went on to prep my uterus wall ( cleaning and brushing) was rather uncomfortable but not painful, then hubs and I were shown to a test tube that contained hubby's most powerful boys. Just like that , Dr. D insert a long tube into my uterus and "beam" the little boys into me. We were shown on the scan the whole procedure but hubs sed all he could see was black and white screen, to him it was like a lost transmission! After the whole procedure, I was told to not move for a good 20 mins. And just like that it was over and I was sent home to rest and fingers and toes cross, in two weeks, A BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!

Dr. D told me to take it easy for the rest of the 2 weeks...so today hubs surprised me with  ( no not a new bag ) a mini weekend away at The Andaman, Langkawi!!! He is good to me :)

No comments: