Friday, May 06, 2011

The Art Of Making Babies : IUI Cycle 2 Pt 3

Just done with Dr. D at his clinic.After 7 days of Gonal - F injections, he found one (yes one again) very gorgeous looking follicle which is already big enough to hatch ( OMG ! I sound like a hen !) I was very surprise and so was he. 

Anyhoos, he gave me a trigger shot Ovidrel to hatch the egg and tomorrow morning I am going in for my IUI procedure!! I am super excited! So there we go, after the procedure tomorrow then we will have to wait for two whole weeks before knowing if we are pregnant. If yes then woohooooo, if no, then back to the drawing board. Life is full of ups and downs.... please give me an upper since I have not have one for a long time. Life cycle...

In the mean time, I am told to relax, and chill and be a Zen master :)

No comments: