Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Art Of Making Babies : IUI Pt 2

So it has been a week since I have been doing home injections to stimulate follicle growth and today we were at Dr. D's office for internal scan of the tiny little eggs.

He found ONE ONLY.

ONE! after all the injections I only have one which is usable. He said it is ok to have one, we don't wanna have multiples! But seriously ONE?? All our hope is on this one egg (which by the way is still not up to the correct size) 

So anyways, since the egg is not big  enough to inseminate, I am in store for another 4 days of injectables, which hubs is so excited coz he likes injecting me! Hopefully in four days time when we go back for another scan, my egg will be ready for some action!

*fingers cross*

2 comments:

Farina Hashim said...

good luck mommy! lets hope by calling u mommy now will give the extra boost of confidence. me going thru the same thing but till IUI yet.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

good luck to you too!! drop me a call or msg if you wanna talk or share about it :)