Thursday, April 15, 2010

The One With The Annual Hibernation

We are getting out of the Malaysian heat and back to Melbourne TOMORROW!! 

Yes!

The time has come again for our annual migration/hibernation. 3 months of alone time back in our cosy home on Pinto.

I actually have been super duper busy, with the new house renovation, office dramas, traveling...and what not...until I don't even have time to meet up with my friends! Social suicide if I decide to head down this road.

Anyhoo, our bags are 90% packed ( except for hubby's "ka chang") besides that is throw in the toiletries and lets get a move on!

Excited? Not really, it has actually become a routine for us... the only difference this time is that we will be flying A380... the huge double decked plane!! woohooooo...daddy is jealous coz that is the only commercial aircraft he has never flew in! Ahha! I win!

OK time to finish up my work here in the office and toodalooos...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a safe journeyyyyy!

Kate said...

oh yeah, melbourne is one of the few routes SIA flies A380, lucky you!!! have a safe trip and fingers crossed, none of Indonesia volcanos explode and cause Asia flight disruptions. :p