Thursday, April 01, 2010

The One Where Jason Met Margaret

Have you ever cheated in a relationship?

I HAVE!!! 

And they found out about each other...

So yesterday, I went to color my hair, and my colorist, Margaret asked me who cuts my hair now ( she used to cut my hair but then I decided to go back to my old "haircutter")... I casually lied to her and said I got it done in Bangkok or during one of my trips back in KL.

So mah ok loh... in walks Jason ( my "haircutter") and saw me...ahhh shit!!!!!!!!!! You can pretty much figure out what happend next.

My ex-colorist, now "haircutter" meets my now colourist, "ex-haircutter"
They found out I was two timing them with one another. I was caught with foils in my hair! Seriously wanted to dig a whole and bury myself!

I seriously hope they will forgive me and get along and you know what I will still continue with my relationships with them... after all its my hair!

No comments: