Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snap Out Of It!

I wanna thank some of my readers and friends for being absolutely supportive and positive on my recent "emo" phase. I am much much better now and recovering as the days pass.


How did I snapped out of my "emo" stage?

Well I need to thank my mom for "forcing" me to take up a meditation classes ... at first I was kinda ewww about it... I mean I am like one of the last person on earth that can actually blank my mind, relax and sit still for 5 minutes, let alone 30 full minutes!! ( and that is the minimum time) I did give the lotsa shit to the people organizing the meditation class...just cause I am a bitch.... nola...cause they are double standard and refused to speak English! But then good also, I manage to learn a bit of Mandarin, which I have totally forgotten how to pronounce in the proper tone. So ok... after 3 days of learning to meditate and had my chakras open and attuned... I felt like so much lighter... not in weight but "soul" wise... I can think clearly, I am not that easily agitated ( still that does not give anyone a reason to piss me off!) I let things go easily, more focus, more reasonable...basically not so ANAL!

I also started swimming again on a daily basis which helps me to calm my mind and at the same time tone my flabby bits. So now my routine is waking up at 6.30am...water the plants, mop the floor, tidy up the house, have my daily grind, do my no. 2 business, swim, shower and leave for work by 10am. So far so good... I prefer to swim in the morning where there is no one around... I seriously hate doing laps with a pool full of kids with their ginormous flotation devices (which shud be ban!!) and people doing full-on-thinking- they- are -competing in the Olympics freestyle causing tidal waves! Super annoying... not to forget the aunties and uncles swimming in the wrong direction!

So...these two major changes I recently made in my life have made me realized that hey I have actually automatically start on my personal resolutions!

I also have come to terms with my insane obsession over having a baby... I have decided that if it happens, it happens... if it does not...then too bad... my life still have to go on...and not be dictated by the fact that I have to HAVE a baby now...

2010 is gonna be a busy year for me and hubs! We are pretty pack for the whole year. After CNY, hubs and I have decided to learn scuba diving and hopefully will be going for a dive or two in Pulau Tenggol. After that, we will be back to Melbourne for a few months and be back in Penang by June in time to move into our new house. Then it will be off again to Melbourne in August and back by October to attend my BFF's wedding in Bali....then to close the year... we will be heading to South America to bring in 2011! In between all the major "events" we will also be commuting to and fro from Bangkok, KL and Hong Kong and God knows where else. So you see....where got time to have babies??

Life is good when you take your time to see it at a good way...vice versa.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I salute you, Way to go and it is nice to read that you had come to terms with your life.

Live to the fullest and Happiness. Sometimes it could reward you in some mysterious way we tend not to see that is Love, Family, Friends and Life.