Monday, January 25, 2010

The One With The Wasted Weekend

People know I can get pretty obsess with something with I am totally 100% in it! Well... I was obsess with my TVB drama over the weekend.  Call me crazy but I did not leave the house the whole of Saturday and Sunday cause I was glued on my flat screen with lo and behold... 30 something episodes of Beyond the Realm of Conscience.

So for two days, I was in my pjs and armed with snacks and hubs( translator). I was set for my great marathon.... 

When the "tai kit kok" (finale) was done... I was cursing on the director of the series!!! Super anti climatic....the evil concubine and the evil head of eunuch's fall was super not nice loh... like the eunuch got stab by the evil concubine... then finish... wtf..I was expecting something more interesting on the way he died! The the evil queen just become siau siau and then forgiven!! WTF!! so many people die then like this only...Major disappointment...somemore the Cantonese super flowery loh... don't understand shit... some more subtitles in Chinese! I mean seriously if a person can read Chinese, of coz they know how to listen to Chinese rite?? then what for subtitles in Chinese??

So now... I am like super sleepy cause of the stupid drama... *yawn* and and and...I did not go for my swim for 2 days, and I did not do my groceries, laundry and other stuff... talk about wasted!


OK back to work...

2 comments:

Christina said...

Your "review" on the series is darn furnee.... I could not agree more, especially on the chinese subtitles... LOL... I too sacrificed my beauty sleep couple of weeks back to 'complete' the series..hahaha

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

you also wasted ur time watching?? lol... super "pek chek" rite...