Friday, August 07, 2009

Roadtrip...WOOHOO!!!!

The time has finally come...

We are all packed to go on our yearly holiday "from-Melbourne-instead-of-Penang" holiday!

So this time around, we are not flying but driving! YES ROADTRIP!!!! We will be driving south to Lake Entrance for one night to see what the fuss is about there. Then we wil continue along the coastal route up north to Sydney for 4 days to shop and eat and walk and well basically cause the last time I was in Sydney...lets just say I dont remember a thing. And as for hubs the last time he was in Sydney, he dumped his long time girlfriend there and had a lousy time. So this time we are going to make it all different! Our last leg of the whole "roadtrip" we will drive to Blue Mountains to get some romantic time together! We have booked ourselves into a nice boutique hotel (hopefully it does not suck cause it is costing us a bomb!!)

All in I think in total it will take us 20 hours or more!!! *faints* Well the only perk about driving and not flying is that I DONT HAVE TO PACK LIGHT!!! yes!! I went crazy packing!!xtra outfits, extra handbags, extra shoes, boots, extra coats extra EVERYTHING ( for those who do not really know me, I am not a light traveller!) And hubs did not even "sound" me. LOL!!!

Anyhoo, hubs has decided to drive ALL the way in fear that if I was behind the wheels I would probably-

1. Get lost ( even is we have GPS)
2. Kill a kangaroo or even worse a koala!
3. Will take up to 40 hours instead of 20 hours!

SOooo....time to head out to buy "roadtrip" snacks!!

okbye!
xoxo

1 comment:

misz ade said...

woohooo..sounds like FUN FUN FUN...!!!!!