Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Hunt for New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone...yes I know I am a wee bit late but hey better late in wishing than never wishing at all!

A bit of update on me!

1. managed to lose about 3 kilos over December 08 and now
2. my journal is still sitting on my desk unopened from my last blog entry
3. still an alco
4. my cactus died! how can a cactus die?? told ya I do not have a green thumb
5. still do not have an even tan

This year I am going to make sure:
1. stay below 55 kilos and eventually BE 50kilos
2. get pregnant ( then will have to delete no 1.)
3. save more $$ ( stop shopping regularly online!!)
4. work harder ( stop procrastinating at work)
5. spend less time on FB (it is evil)

1 comment:

Irene said...

Good luck!
I'll poke you on FB! lol.