Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2.55 : A Fashion Icon


I have "partially" arrived at the high fashion status!( Will be full fledged when I own a Birkin and a Kelly) I finally owned a classic black Chanel 2.55!!! How in the world did this happen!! Simple... Hubby! My treat for 2009!

When he saw it at the window display I asked him if it was nice, and knowing him, he hates me buying bags he said it was very nice indeed and asked if I wanted to go in and have a look! HELL YA!!!In we go and when he nodded "yes" to get the bag I was in bag heaven floating and trust me until now I still have not touch the ground...pinching myself every second!I am still all tingling from the touch and the smell of the fine calf leather and the exquisite stitching.

There are people out there who would not agree with the purchase and would think that with the amount of $$ spend on the bag it can be put to a better use. I AGREE but in my (weak) defense its a BLOODY 2.55!!! A True Fashion Icon.

No comments: