Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blogging at The Pier

I better put in an entry before I leave for San Francisco in 2 hours time and before I am took knock out with alcohol and melatonin. Rite now, the family is chilling in the Cathay Pacific Lounge in Hong Kong. Techinically, we just finish 1 quarter of our journey, still have about 12 hours of flight! I seriously do not know how to survive it, but if I do... then yay for me!!
OK... I wanna go have a shower, put on my comfy trackie bottoms and a big sweatshirt (yes bag-lady look!) and try and eat something and poo something before 'THE" flight!
Yes I am a wuss... I hate flying... the end...
Hope to get a few entris when I am in the land of freedom!

1 comment:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

remember to buy a fridge magnet from every country that you visit!