Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The View Updates

We seriously need to move out soon… I am very edgy and pissed off with the delays… can’t these F**ckers do things properly?? Aarrgghhhh…

I have written a complain letter to their management and I really hope something will be done about it... but I have a strong feeling that they will just blah it aside... typical huh? how to progress like that? SAD... really SAD...

Hubs is equally fras with these people... what hey what can we do about it... but to think about it... i think me and hubs are too anal with things...

Recently we went to our new neighbors’ place... and we were surprise that they accepted the job done!! I was like never never never... the paint is not even, the finishing is not that fantastic and the grouting is poorly done... like chin chai job... oh well...I guess different people have different expectation... but hell not to me!! I will chop chop chop!!!!

Anyhooss... besides these pathetic-could-not-be-bothered tradesmen, our project manager is a nice fella...I pity him sometimes caught in between our demands and the tradesmen. Haiiii...so not professional these people...

Fingers cross... GOD please let us move in soon... I need to decorate... its getting to me... even alcohol is not doing any justice to me now!!!!
OK DOKS...LUNCH TIME!!!!

2 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

hahah. lower your expectations. my house already has so many cracks. live in it for 6 months, then rectify along the way lor.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

i am ANAL in case you forgot!!