Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Brazilian Waxed My Down Under

Yippee!! Finally Penang has its own waxing saloon!! Thank God for that, I can maintain my “tidiness” down under!!

My Ratings:

Ouch Factor - I must say the “ouch” factor is still there but it is more painful here compare to times I got it done back in Melbourne… ohh how I missed my waxer then. I guess the waxer here not as experience and well professional as my ex-waxer… but hey who is to complain when you only have one waxing place here…

Cleanliness – 8 out of 10 from my Anal Radar

Pricing – Reasonable

Professionalism – So so only. My only complains are that it takes too long and was not entirely tidy as there were a few flyaways here and there….

2 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

must you write about this ?

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

i am enlightening people...hehehehe