Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Bridezilla: Part One

My short lived life as a Bridezilla is over... or is it?
What is a "Bridezilla" you may ask? Well...take an ANAL Bride-to-be, add it with the stresses of planning a wedding or a wedding festival to make sure it is BETTER than perfect, plus a slacker-husband-to-be who does nothing (in my opinion that is), and many other factors, you get a BRIDEZILLA!!!
24 days ago, I was carrying out my well planned wedding ceremony (will detailed it out later). Well kinda think of it, it was like a freaking circus!!! With so many traditions, so many reception dinners, a golf tournament, god knows how many luncheons, prayers and the list go on. You would think gosh...woman are you MAD!! But hey that was not it. My dad made MY wedding into his high school reunion. So of course I morphed into a Bridezilla!
To think it will all be over now and my hubby(also know as my man-whore) and I would be on our honeymoon ...NOooooOPES!!! We are still working and still have one more dinner to go...this Saturday nite... apparently for my dad's entire team of staff!!! Well at least I am not involved in planning that. Thank God for that as many people would just died all over again! Then again I kinda like being a Bridezilla....no...I LOVED being a Bridezilla...

No comments: