Thursday, July 18, 2013

13 Month Check Up

Lil Ashley hates her Pead. Poor Dr Sellapan. :(
 
Everytime we bring her in for check ups she will wail as soon as we step into the clinic. And this started happening when she was 6 months old.
 
So recently we took her for her 13th months check up and vaccinations and we tought, OK it has been 6 months or more since her last visit, she should not remember. No such luck, the minute she saw the doctor she started crying and protesting. sigh the drama!!! At one point she punch either my hubby or the doctor. And dont even get me started on the cry until vomit,  I won't even go there.
 
She is tiny for her age. 8.5 kgs only at 13 months. I have seen babies 10kgs at 3 months... but I am not complaining....makes it easy for us to carry her hehehehe.
 
Apart from her crying episode, she is in good health! *happy dance*

No comments: