Friday, February 05, 2010

The One Where I Go "tong toh rong tong- chiang, tong toh roong tong chianggg"

"tong toh rong tong- chiang, tong toh roong tong chianggg"

It's just next week!! DIE! choy choy choy....kenot say D.I.E. it's going to be Chinese New Year...and it's the Year of the Tiger ( a fab year for people born in the year of the Goat)

What have you prepared so far?

As for me... well, I finished "pau-ing" ang pau packets and we finally finish buying all or CNY necessities and halfway spring cleaning the house and the anal-ness in me will come out again for the weekend...

So this weekend, on the list:
 - CNY decor must go up
 - Spring clean all my cupboards, drawers and closet

2 things niah? well trust me, it will take the whole day...

so till then, happy spring cleaning, happy baking, happy decorating...

No comments: