Thursday, December 10, 2009

Siauness Is Me, Me is Siau D

My life has been "siau" for the last couple of weeks and the "siauness" will continue till next year.

Many ups and downs...so in summary so far,
. I had fun during the annual Charity Drive organised by the Lions Club of Bayan Baru which was held  in Chiangmai and Chiangrai.
. I had a terrible case of food poisoning which lasted more than 24 hours ( hubs sed my face was green and I was peeing from my ass).
. I ate bugs. ( no it did not contribute to my food poisoning)
. My dad's big brother passed away from cancer.
. My period came so that means I am NOT preganant :( really takes the toll out of me!
. In the midst  of organizing my company's annual dinner.
. Year end closing - which means boss bad mood!
. BFF from KL coming so gonna be bz bee.
. Christmas!!!

Siau siau siau!!!!

Ookiebye

No comments: