Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Can't Wait No More!

On to more serious matter....

It has finally dawn on me that I need to have children like right now!! Since we got married, I knew we can delay the pregnancy thing for a while...but it has been three years and we are still childless and we are 30 this year and we plan to have more that 2 kids and they have to be 2-3 years apart...so by that time I would be in my late 30s!!! and by the time our kids get married we will be well into our 60s and maybe...just maybe we might not be able to see our grandchildren!!! Thinking about it and counting actually made me fell really anxious!

So recently, my mom took me to see a Chinese sinseh and he told me that my womb is "cold" and tht is why I can't get pregnant... it won't stick to my "walls". So he went on to prescribe me some herbs...which I have no problem with since I grew up with Chinese medicine. I actually love the smell of Chinese herbs... I do not know how to explain but I guess it will always remind me of my childhood.

Neeways, hopefully we will be pregnant soon....if not...on to the next step...fertility clinic...but I am hoping it will not get to that stage... I will tell people I prefer natural remedies to western medicine...but actually I am chicken shit bout anything clinical!

Last resort - adoption, we can be the new Angelina and Brad! *roll eyes* LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck!
Hope to hear good news from you soon. :)

Christina said...

Hi Hui Lynn,
Good luck!