Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thousand Apologies...

My baby cousin message me the other day from KL asking me why I have not been updating my blog...ditto for a friend of mine with the same name. Reason? Aiyah...so busy...my mom was here and now my 26yo nephew is here...where got time!!!??
Actually I have time... just lazy...
Lets see... so far:
1. Hubs got his PR renewed for another 5 years! (hurrah!!)
2. I put on weight! (3 'effing kilos! no hurrah please)
3. I have stopped online shopping after much debate with hubby ( I lost the debate...naturally)
4. So far, I bought 2 super expensive Aussie designer bags, 1 expensive pair of Bettina Liano skinny jeans, Midas shoes a few belts, a few clutches... (hoping to squeeze more in before I go home in a month's time)
6. Doing my god-knows-how-many-times reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S
7. Squeeze in a bit of real office work now and then
8. Cooking, cleaning...the works without my mom's maid
9. Went for a short trip to Falls Creek and DID NOT ski or board!!! (damn my great fall)
10. Confirm my devotion to alcohol at home with hubs and nephew.
11. Play lotsa of WII ( very hazardous)
12. Dinners with my cousin sister and her hubby ( try to meet up every weekend... family is important you know!!!)
13. FACEBOOKING my ass off!

1 comment:

Poultry in motion said...

lol. Friend with the same name ah? lol. -Lynn KL-